Accessories, Huawei, Smartwatches
Huawei Watch GT2 Pro
- RAM: 32MB
- ROM: 4GB
- Display: 1.39-inch AMOLED screen w/ 454 x 454 resolution at 326 ppi
- CPU: 356MHz Kirin A1 + STL4R9 processor
- Battery: Li-Ion 455 mAh w/ wireless quick charge
- OS: LiteOS (Works for Android 5.0 and iOS 9.0 and above)
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 5.1 (BLE, BR, EDR), NFC, GPS
- Sensors: Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Air pressure sensor
- Others: 5 ATM water resistance, microphone
- Weight: 52 g (1.83 oz)
Huawei MediaPad T3 10
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- Battery: 4800 mAh
- Main Camera: 5MP
- Front Camera: 2MP
- Display: 9.6inches
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8917, quad-core A53
- OS: Android N
- Connectivity: Dual sim, 2G, 3G, 4G, WI-FI
- Colors: Space Grey
NB: Prices are subject to change without notice.
Huawei MediaPad T3 10 tablet was launched in October 2017. The tablet comes with a 9.60-inch display offering a resolution of 800×1280 pixels. Huawei MediaPad T3 10 is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM. The Huawei MediaPad T3 10 runs Android 7.0 and is powered by a 4800mAh non-removable battery.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Huawei MediaPad T3 10 on the rear packs 5-megapixel camera. It sports a 2-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
The Huawei MediaPad T3 10 runs Emotion UI 5.1 is based on Android 7.0 and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB). The Huawei MediaPad T3 10 is a single SIM (GSM) tablet that accepts a Micro-SIM card. The Huawei MediaPad T3 10 measures 229.80 x 159.80 x 7.90mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 460.00 grams. It was launched in Luxurious Gold colour.
Connectivity options on the Huawei MediaPad T3 10 include Wi-Fi, FM radio, and 4G. Sensors on the tablet include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
Touch the power of brilliant design with your Huawei MediaPad T3 10